Website Development RFP #P-21-01
Design & Creation of SCTPO Website RFP #P-21-01
Scope of Work:
You are invited to submit a proposal for the redesign of the Space Coast Transportation Planning Organization website (www.spacecoasttpo.com).
Issue Date: November 2, 2020
Pre-Bid Meeting Date: None
Bid Documents: Request for Proposal #P21-01 Package
It is the bidder’s responsibility to review this website for new information and addendums to the original bid.
Abby Hemenway, Public Involvement Officer
Space Coast Transportation Planning Organization
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building B, Room 105
Melbourne, FL 32940
PART 1 – Letter of Intent
DUE: November 12, 2020 @ 2:00 PM EST
Part 1 Required Forms: None
BIDDERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO CAREFULLY READ THE ENTIRE PROPOSAL PACKAGE: SCTPO Website Development RFP (Uploaded on Nov. 2, 2020, Amended Jan. 7, 2021)
All parties interested in submitting a response to this RFP must first submit a Letter of Interest that shall specify the following:
- Name and address of firm;
- General information on the firm and any proposed sub-consultants;
- Name, title, email and telephone number of the individuals within the firm authorized to commit the company to this contract;
- How many years company in business conducting the type of work specified in this RFP’s Scope of Services section;
- Number of website’s built by company and type of websites, (i.e. commercial; government; small business; etc.)
- Brief outline of proposed approach to developing new website for the Space Coast TPO; and
- One to two sample websites developed by company within last two years. (Provide URL link)
- Letter of Interest shall not exceed three (3) letter size (8.5” x 11”) pages and shall be in Arial or Times New Roman with no small than 12-point font.
- The Bidder’s Letter of Interest proposal shall be submitted by the date and time specified. If submitting via email, Letter of Interest shall be submitted as an attachment in either Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word format. No other formats will be accepted. Submission of a proposal will be evidence that the Bidder understood the scope and requirements of this RFP.
- The TPO may select up to the top three (3) highest scoring bidders from Part 1 to move on to Part 2. Firms will be notified by phone and/or email that their proposal has been selected to move forward to Part 2.
- Screening and Scoring Criteria can be found on pg. 17 of the Website Design RFP.
Any discrepancies between what is listed above and what is listed in RFP #21-01 Package, requirements listed in the RFP package shall be followed.
NEW! Part 1 Letters of Intent Scoring Summary (Posted: November 20, 2020)
PART 2 – Technical Responses (By Invitation Only)
DUE: December 11, 2020 @ 2:00 PM EST
Part 2 Required Forms – Please see Bid Package for format.
- Proposal Cover Sheet
- Execution of Proposal
- Public Entity Crime Information
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Statement
- Debarment and Suspension Certification
- Certification Regarding Lobbying
- Non-Collusion Proposal Certification
- Price Sheet Sample
NEW! Part 2 Technical Response Scoring Summary (Posted: January 5, 2021, Amended January 7, 2021)
|RFP Posted for Solicitation of Website Development Services||November 2, 2020|
|Deadline to submit questions/clarifications on RFP||November 10, 2020 | 10:00 AM|
|Part 1 Letter of Intent Due||November 12, 2020 | 2:00 PM|
|Notification of Firms Selected to move forward to Part 2||November 20, 2020|
|Part 2 Technical Responses Due, for qualified firms only||December 11, 2020 |2:00 PM|
|Presentations/Demos||December 14 – 18, 2020|
|Notice of Award; Selection of winning bid||December 22, 2020|
|Contract Negotiations||December 22, 2020 – January 4, 2021|
|Execution of Services Agreement||January 6, 2021|
|Estimated issuance of Notice to Proceed||January 6, 2021|
Please Note: These dates are for planning purposes. They represent the Space Coast TPO’s desired timeline for implementing this project. Any revision to the Due Date for submission of proposals will be made by addendum. All other dates may be adjusted without notice, as needs and circumstances dictate.