SCTPO Operations Status
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and under guidance from the CDC, the Space Coast TPO is taking the necessary precautions to postpone or reschedule events. As always, the safety and well-being of our staff, stakeholders, and public citizens is one of our top priorities.
Space Coast TPO employees are currently working remotely and our office remains closed for the time being, but you can continue to reach our staff via email and can call the main office number at 321-690-6890.
Public Outreach Events
To maintain proper social distancing, SCTPO staff will be scheduling limited public involvement or outreach events. We encourage you to reach out to our office staff if you have any questions by calling 321-690-6890 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with any infectious disease, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Florida Department of Health (DOH) encourage:
- Avoid contact with people that are sick.
- Wash hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- If hand washing is unavailable, hand sanitizer (60% alcohol) is recommended.
- If someone feels symptomatic, they are strongly encouraged to self-quarantine to minimize further exposure to others.
- World Health Organization Coronavirus website
- Center for Disease Control (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Preparing Communities
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 website
- Florida Department of Health also has a call center (available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) and email:
- 1 (866) 779-6121