Contact: Sarah Kraum
When completed, the St. John’s Heritage Parkway (SJHP) will be a 5 mile arterial roadway extending from Palm Bay city limits north to Ellis Road. The goal of the Parkway is to reduce congestion on I-95, provide more efficient access for local motorists, and connect to other east-west roadways that will serve as emergency evacuation routes.
The Parkway includes the following completed sections:
- New I-95 Interchange North of Micco Road
- Malabar to Emerson Drive
- Emerson Drive to Palm Bay City Limits
- Palm Bay City Limits to US 192
- US 192 to Ellis Road
- New I-95 Interchange at Ellis Road
Palm Bay Parkway Section
The Palm Bay Parkway section is currently under an Alternative Corridor Evaluation (ACE). The purpose of the study is to evaluate new roadway corridors between Babcock Street and Malabar Road, a distance of approximately 14 miles.
For current updates, please feel free to visit the County’s webpage for the project: https://www.brevardfl.gov/PublicWorks/st-johns-heritage-parkway-alternative-corridor-evaluation
Project Documents & Resources:
- SJHP Map
- New! I-95 Interchange North of Micco Road Section Ribbon Cutting Video: August 11, 2020