Contact: Sarah Kraum
When completed, the St. John’s Heritage Parkway (SJHP) will be a 5 mile arterial roadway extending from Palm Bay city limits north to Ellis Road. The goal of the Parkway is to reduce congestion on I-95, provide more efficient access for local motorists, and connect to other east-west roadways that will serve as emergency evacuation routes.
The Parkway includes the following completed sections:
- New I-95 Interchange North of Micco Road
- Malabar to Emerson Drive
- Emerson Drive to Palm Bay City Limits
- Palm Bay City Limits to US 192
- US 192 to Ellis Road
- New I-95 Interchange at Ellis Road
The Palm Bay Parkway section is currently under an Alternative Corridor Evaluation (ACE).
Project Documents & Resources:
- SJHP Map
- New! I-95 Interchange North of Micco Road Section Ribbon Cutting Video: August 11, 2020