September 10, 2020 – Space Coast TPO, Governing Board Meeting
Contact: Lisa Hickman
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Center for Collaboration
1100 Rockledge Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955
The Executive Order issued by the Governor, allowing local governments to hold “virtual meetings” without a membership quorum physically present in one location has been extended through October 1, 2020.
Meeting Participation via GoToWebinar (encouraged)
If you have the capability, the SCTPO is strongly encouraging public citizens to please attend virtually. For more information on how to register or for public comment, click HERE
Meeting Participation via GoToWebinar (optional)
Any member wishing to participate virtually via GoToWebinar will need to send us an email,
Please email by, Wednesday, September 9th and a unique JOIN webinar link will be sent to you 48 hours PRIOR to the meeting (do NOT share this link). Do not sign up using TPO website or other shared invite as that registration link is for the public only.
For more virtual and in-person information, click HERE
Main Agenda Items:
- Adopt Space Coast TPO FY 2021 Operating Budget
- Approve Interlocal Agreement with Board of County Commissioners
- Approve Central Florida MPO Alliance FY 21 Regional Prioritized Project List
- Approve Transportation Improvement Program Roll Forward Amendment
- Adopt 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan
- Approve Indian River/Brevard Regional Trail Alignment
- Approve FY Executive Director Evaluation
- Direction, SR 528 Design
- Presentation, School Routes Analysis
September 10, 2020 APPROVED SCTPO Governing Board Meeting Minutes (to be approved)
You can stream the meeting live or watch it later with video demand on Space Coast Government TV – Click Here.