October 5, 2020 – Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) Meeting
Contact: Lisa Hickman
Monday, October 5, 2020
CAC Only – 1:30 p.m.
(TAC will meet at 9:30 a.m.)
Center for Collaboration
1100 Rockledge Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955
TAC and CAC Meeting Individually
In order to promote social distancing and prioritize the public’s health and well-being, SCTPO Executive Director, Georganna Gillette has temporarily altered the format of the TAC/CAC meeting. The TAC will meet in the morning (9:30 am) and the CAC will meet in the afternoon (1:30 pm) which will allow for the proper 6 feet social distancing recommendations.
Main Agenda Items:
- Approve Work Order 21-12K, Transportation Resiliency Master Plan Scope of Work
- Approve Memorandum of Understanding of Regional Cooperation, Transportation Systems Management & Operations
- Adopt Vision Zero Action Plan
- Approve 2021 Legislative Priorities and Policy Positions
- Presentation, Malabar Road Project Development & Environment Update
- Presentation, 2019 State of the System
- Presentation, Public Participation Plan Measures of Effectiveness Report: 2019-2020
- Presentation, 2020 Mobility Week
Approved Meeting Minutes:
October 5, 2020 – APPROVED SCTPO TAC/CAC Meeting Minutes (available soon)