May 10, 2021 – Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting
Contact: Lisa Hickman
Monday, May 10, 2021
TAC Only – 9:30 a.m.
(CAC will meet at 1:30 p.m.)
Center for Collaboration
1100 Rockledge Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955
Approved Meeting Minutes:
May 10, 2021 – APPROVED SCTPO TAC/CAC Meeting Minutes (available soon)
TAC and CAC Meeting Individually
In order to promote social distancing and prioritize the public’s health and well-being, SCTPO Executive Director, Georganna Gillette has temporarily altered the format of the TAC/CAC meeting. The TAC will meet in the morning (9:30 am) and the CAC will meet in the afternoon (1:30 pm) which will allow for the proper 6 feet social distancing recommendations.
Main Agenda Items:
- Approve Work Order 21-13K, 2020 State of the System, Scope of Services
- Approve Resolution 21-19, Recommending Brevard County Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) Continue as the Community Transportation Coordinator for Brevard County
- Approve Resolution 21-20, FY 21 – FY 25 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- Presentation, Transportation Funding
- Presentation, 2021 Priority Projects Process Overview
- Presentation, Transportation Resiliency Master Plan Update