March 8, 2021 – Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) Meeting
Contact: Lisa Hickman
Monday, March 8, 2021
CAC Only – 1:30 p.m.
(TAC will meet at 9:30 a.m.)
Center for Collaboration
1100 Rockledge Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955
Approved Meeting Minutes:
March 8, 2021 – APPROVED SCTPO TAC/CAC Meeting Minutes (available soon)
TAC and CAC Meeting Individually
In order to promote social distancing and prioritize the public’s health and well-being, SCTPO Executive Director, Georganna Gillette has temporarily altered the format of the TAC/CAC meeting. The TAC will meet in the morning (9:30 am) and the CAC will meet in the afternoon (1:30 pm) which will allow for the proper 6 feet social distancing recommendations.
Main Agenda Items:
- Citizens Advisory Committee Recognition Awards
- Approve Work Order 21-04T, North Brevard Wayfinding and Amenities Master Plan Scope of Services
- Approve Resolution 21-15, FY 21-25 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- Presentation, Minton Road Feasibility Study
- Presentation, St. Johns Heritage Parkway: Babcock to Malabar Alternative Corridors Study Update