July 6, 2020 – Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) Meeting
Contact: Lisa Hickman
Monday, July 6, 2020
CAC Only – 1:30 p.m.
(TAC will meet at 9:30 a.m.)
Center for Collaboration
1100 Rockledge Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955
TAC and CAC Meeting Individually
In order to promote social distancing and prioritize the public’s health and well-being, SCTPO Executive Director, Georganna Gillette has temporarily altered the format of the TAC/CAC meeting. The TAC will meet in the morning (9:30 am) and the CAC will meet in the afternoon (1:30 pm) which will allow for the proper 6 feet social distancing recommendations.
Meeting Participation via GoToWebinar (encouraged)
If you have the capability, the SCTPO is strongly encouraging public citizens to please attend virtually. For more information on how to register or for public comment, click HERE
Meeting Participation via GoToWebinar (optional)
Any member wishing to participate virtually via GoToWebinar will need to send us an email,
Please email by, Thursday, JULY 2nd and a unique JOIN webinar link will be sent to you (do NOT share this link). Do not sign up using TPO website or other shared invite as that registration link is for the public only.
For more virtual and in-person information, click HERE
Main Agenda Items:
- Adopt Transportation Disadvantage Trust Fund Planning Grant
- Approve Public Participation Plan Amendment #1
- Approve Amending SCTPO Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Adopt FY 2021 Project Priorities
- Adopt FY21-FY25, Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Direction RE: SR 528 Water Quality Model Results
- Presentation, Draft 2045 Cost Feasible Long Range Transportation Plan
FDOT, SR 528 Update – Presentation Slides
Approved Meeting Minutes:
July 6, 2020 – APPROVED SCTPO CAC Meeting Minutes