February 8, 2021 – Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting
Contact: Lisa Hickman
Monday, February 8, 2021
TAC Only – 9:30 a.m.
(CAC will meet at 1:30 p.m.)
Center for Collaboration
1100 Rockledge Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955
Approved Meeting Minutes:
February 8, 2021 – APPROVED SCTPO TAC/CAC Meeting Minutes (available soon)
TAC and CAC Meeting Individually
In order to promote social distancing and prioritize the public’s health and well-being, SCTPO Executive Director, Georganna Gillette has temporarily altered the format of the TAC/CAC meeting. The TAC will meet in the morning (9:30 am) and the CAC will meet in the afternoon (1:30 pm) which will allow for the proper 6 feet social distancing recommendations.
Main Agenda Items:
- Approve 2021 SCTPO Meeting Calendar
- Annual Elections
- Approve FY21 List of Project Priorities Amendment #1
- Approve Project Funding Guidelines
- Adopt 2021 Safety Performance Measures
- Adopt 2021 Public Transportation Safety Action Plan
- Presentation, FDOT Five-Year Work Program
- Presentation, 2019 Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan Progress Report