The Space Coast TPO Executive Committee evaluates transportation policies, procedures and programs in greater depth than can occur at regular board meetings. The intent is to ensure that the SCTPO is effectively addressing the county’s critical transportation needs. The Committee is advisory in nature and recommendations are presented to the full SCTPO for consideration.
The Executive Committee is comprised of five member seats: Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and up to two at-large board members.
Executive Committee members meet on an as-needed basis typically before or after regularly scheduled SCTPO Governing Board meetings.
Executive Committee Members:
- Chair, Mayor Kathy Meehan
- Vice-Chair, Council Member Andrea Young
- Secretary, Council Member Yvonne Minus
- At-Large Officer #1, Commissioner Jerry Allender
- At-Large Officer #2, Mayor Jake Williams