- This event has passed.
Ellis Road Agency Stakeholders Meeting
April 1 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Ellis Road is currently in the final stages of Design by Brevard County. Local agency stakeholders will be presented with the latest status of the project, along with the future status of the remaining phases of Right of Way and Construction.
Virtual Participation: Public Citizens
This meeting is being made available virtually via GoToWebinar platform for members of the public. Accessibility is as follows:
Computer: Register Online: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4367241907527579406
Smartphone (Download GoToWebinar App): Enter Webinar ID: 282-721-883
Telephone only (Will be in listen mode only, cannot make comments):
Call 1-562-247-8422 and use access code: 195-073-812
- Welcome/Meeting Purpose
- Current Design Update – Brevard County / Hanson
- Right of Way Status Update
- Memorandum of Right of Way Agreement Status
- Current Programmed Right of Way
- Advanced Right of Way Status
- Construction Phase Update
- Current Estimate
- Status of Funding
- Funding Strategies
- Next Steps
- Public Comment Any attendee may submit a comment via the webinar question/chat box, which will be read aloud. Those attending webinar that are registered may also request to speak by ‘raising hand’ or submitting a request via question/chat box. Comments are limited to three minutes.