Contact: Lisa Hickman
The TPO Governing Board is comprised of 19 members and one non-voting advisor. Elected officials from local government entities serve on the board based on the population of each community.
Meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month at 3:00 pm at the Viera Government Center. Exceptions are January, June and August, which have no scheduled meetings. Meetings can be viewed live on SCGTV on Spectrum 499, U-verse 99, Comcast Channel 51 (North Brevard) or Channel 13 (South Brevard) or online.
TPO Governing Board Members:
Chairman: Mayor Kathy Meehan
Vice Chair: Deputy Mayor Tres Holton
Secretary: Council Member Harry Santiago, Jr.
- Brevard County Commission – 5 representatives
- Canaveral Port Authority – 1 representative
- Commissioner Jerry Allender – [email protected]
- Cocoa – 1 representative
- Melbourne – 3 representatives
- Palm Bay – 3 representatives
- Rockledge – 1 representative
- Titusville – 2 representatives
- West Melbourne – 1 representative
- North Beaches Coalition (Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach) – 1 shared representative
- South Beaches Coalition (Indian Harbour Beach, Satellite Beach, Indialantic, and Melbourne Beach) – 1 shared representative
- Florida Department of Transportation (1 non-voting advisor)
- FDOT Liaison, Janna Taylor – [email protected]