TPO Project Manager: Laura Carter: 321-690-6890;
Consultant Project Manager: Travis Hills, PE, Kittelson & Associates, Inc.: 407-540-0555;
Study Limits: Eau Gallie Boulevard to Lake Washington, Melbourne
Study Purpose: The Wickham Road Operational Analysis will address the observed congestion and safety issues while also incorporating multi-modal solutions to facilitate pedestrian/bicycle/transit movement along the corridor.
Schedule: Project Schedule
- Work Order Scope of Services approved by Space Coast TPO Board on December 8, 2016.
- Notice to Proceed issued to Kittelson & Associates on January 3, 2017.
- Project will be supported by a Project Advisory Team (PAT). Members of the Project Advisory Team represent local agencies along the corridor, such as Brevard County, the City of Melbourne, Sabal Elementary School, and local law enforcement. The PAT will be engaged in the review of products and at key decision points during the operational analysis process.
- There will be two public meetings held, one after the existing conditions assessment is complete and the second to present developed alternatives to gather feedback from the community on which alternative is preferred. As public meeting dates, time and locations are determined they will be posted.
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to TPO Board anticipated to occur at TPO December 2017 regular board meeting.
Wickham Road Operational Analysis Scope of Services – Approved by TPO Board December 8, 2016
Project Advisory Team Kick-off Meeting – February 6, 2017
(Agenda; Meeting Summary Notes; Sign-In Sheet; Presentation Slides; Schedule; Logos)