Study Purpose: The Wickham Road Operational Analysis will address the observed congestion and safety issues while also incorporating multi-modal solutions to facilitate pedestrian/bicycle/transit movement along the corridor.
Study Limits: Eau Gallie Boulevard to Lake Washington, Melbourne
TPO Project Manager: Laura Carter: 321-690-6890;
Consultant Project Manager: Travis Hills, PE, Kittelson & Associates, Inc.: 407-540-0555;
Schedule: Project Schedule
- Work Order Scope of Services approved by Space Coast TPO Board on December 8, 2016.
- Notice to Proceed issued to Kittelson & Associates on January 3, 2017.
- Project is being supported by a Project Advisory Team (PAT). Members of the Project Advisory Team represent local agencies along the corridor, such as Brevard County, the City of Melbourne, Sabal Elementary School, and local law enforcement. The PAT will be engaged in the review of products and at key decision points during the operational analysis process.
- The first public meeting was held on Tuesday, May 9th which was to present existing conditions and to gather feedback from the public on their specific issues and concerns. A second public meeting will be held later this fall to present developed alternatives and to gather feedback from the community on which alternative is preferred.
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to TPO Board anticipated to occur at TPO December 2017 regular board meeting.
Wickham Road Operational Analysis Scope of Services – Approved by TPO Board December 8, 2016
Project Advisory Team Kick-off Meeting – February 6, 2017
(Agenda; Meeting Summary Notes; Sign-In Sheet; Presentation Slides; Schedule; Logos)
Project Advisory Team Existing Conditions Meeting – April 26, 2017
(Agenda; Meeting Summary Notes; Sign-In Sheet)
Wickham Road Existing Conditions Final Report – July 3, 2017
Wickham Road Existing Conditions Final Report Appendix – July 3, 2017
Public Open House Meeting – May 9, 2017
Wickham Road Existing Conditions Public Meeting Summary – July 3, 2017
Miss the public meeting? Check out the video below: